+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 851 on the sunday newspaper!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.R View Post
    Here you go my "Old Nail"...

I've a genuine dual seat painted to match the bike and a new pair of OEM pillion footrest, for my daughter to pose about on.
    ...and of course she'll need some ear plugs as the old girl is very LOUD!

Steve R
    Steve- that is some beautiful "Old Nail"-- Fantastic that your daughter wants to go with you and ride on the back. These will be sweet memories----

Beautiful bike indeed!!!

Hi, he is a member os the ducatista.es and is nickname is vicentista. He hás a small tire house near the border with Portugal in a town called las huertas de cansa (Valençia de Alcantara). He has 3 Duc's and he is a nice guy and a friend of the family. The book was a guift and let me say a good one. Keep up with the good work

Angry

I love the bike Mr R, unfortently is a bit too for for US in the península ibérica

Quote Originally Posted by Eus_Daniel View Post
    Hi, he is a member os the ducatista.es and is nickname is vicentista. He hás a small tire house near the border with Portugal in a town called las huertas de cansa (Valençia de Alcantara). He has 3 Duc's and he is a nice guy and a friend of the family. The book was a guift and let me say a good one. Keep up with the good work
    The UK versión is on it's way but unfortunately the portugueses marketing is not big enough for a translation... O meu portugês não é tão bom para isso...

Hi Baron and the rest of the lads,

Thanks for the comments on my "Old Nail" I've owned and developed her from new.
    I could write a lot more but don't want to take over the Baron's thread.

Baron,
    Please put up on the forum when your book makes it into English, I haven't bought a Ducati book for years now (although I've a rather large collection of them) as there's been sooooooo many of them, but I'd like to read/own yours.

Steve R

I love the bike Mr R, unfortently iom is a bit too far and expensive for people in the península ibérica like me.
    baron, for me the book is good this way, i understand perfectly. If you need help with the translation will be glad to help but i recon the marketing wont justify it.
    Last edited by Eus_Daniel; 11-10-2015 at 01:12 PM.

The UK editor asked me for a couple of chapters more, so they'll be added... I must reckon they should have been in the spanish version but after 4 years work I couldn't delay it to be put on the market any longer...

Fortunately english speaking market is big enough to have the book professionaly translated and published.
    There's a project to have it in french too but we have problems with translation again due to the market size. My friend and translator died in a motorcycle accident so it will be a difficult task. I have to perform a rude translation into french and them it will be corrected...

And besides that I'm currently setting up my new professional project which is the place wehere all this work will be developed,mso I'm in quite a bottleneck now.
    But I'll get it going... Soon! Just need to start my project and the proper bikes which I have at hand.

I'll inform you upon the release of the book in UK. i hope it will happen next year. It's flattering for me than a guy who has forgotten more about bikes than most will ever learn wants to have a copy. It will be autographed, yours!

Don't care for mixing info in this post, I like all this chit-chat!

+ Reply to Thread