+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: profiles/New members joining

I got busted fitting a wheel with my boy attached to me with one of those body baby carriers. He seemed to enjoy it, wife went mental, but she got over it..... eventually. One has to just press on old bean.
    Griff
    To infinity and.......

heh!
    no, the problem is that he *wants* to be in the garage, and to play with/explore everything

OTOH, there will be a sweet spot when he's just big enough to know what he's doing and still have small enough hands to get in the difficult to reach bits

Not sure I ever actually said hello. Been searching through the forum quite a bit, lots of useful information on here!

I'm based in Macclesfield, bought an '89 851 off a forum member in October last year and had a couple of rides, but the plan was always to get something that needed a bit of work over the Winter months.

I have some plans for the bike and it won't be getting rebuilt to original spec, but I'm not tuning the engine, it'll just be fully serviced and repainted. The plan is to have a nice, useable bike, not an SP rep or anything but just built to a spec I like.

Hoping to have it complete for the Manx GP this year and get it over there with my dad's 888.

+ Reply to Thread