+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: profiles/New members joining

Default profiles/New members joining

Hey Guys,
    It would be good if everyone filled out their profiles. At least put in what country you are from. The Forum is getting large now (578 members) and it's hard to keep track of everyone. We don't need your street addy and phone number but it helps put things in perspective if we all know where you are from.

I'll second that Marvin. it is nice to see just how far reaching the community is.
    Paul Gray
    98,900fe

Sometimes North Wales & sometimes The Wirral, England

Just updated mine Marvin.... Do I get a cream cake for being a good boy?

Quote Originally Posted by philthy View Post
    whatever you want my son!

I am new to the list, but I did all that to start with. And I corrected the link to my web page. It is funny, I have already met three guys on the list, two in the UK and one in Brisbane and they know people I know from the Bevelheads list. And there are other Bevel owners as well as 851/888 owners on this list. I just got my 851, still in the shop getting serviced. I got an early '90 851 so it's got the early keepers, and this list let me know that the early one's had stainless steel keepers. I can't wait to get it back out of the shop. Tom Rolland

Quote Originally Posted by philthy View Post
    I've just read Marvin's reply, but if you give me the girls number in your avatar I'll send you the biggest Cornish Pasty you've ever seen.
    But please don't tell Nessie that I said that.

I'd also like to add to Marvin's request could everyone please include their given name, I find it more than a bit impersonal when I reply to a web handle.
    Over the years I've found out that Ripper's name is Tom and Loonies name is Paul...
    But it took time whereas it was bloody easy finding out Marvin, Brad, Phil911 (or is that 911Phil?) or Griff's name and Steve R has obviously given away my 1st name.
    At the end of the day as far as I can see we're just a bunch of anora...sorry enthusiasts with info to share and 1st names can't hurt anyone, but they can breakdown the impersonal barrier as far as I can see.
    I always use my web handle (given to me by a very dear old friend) but also always sign off with my 1st name.

Steve R

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.R View Post
    I've just read Marvin's reply, but if you give me the girls number in your avatar I'll send you the biggest Cornish Pasty you've ever seen.

Steve R
    uhhh call Brad Pit

Quote Originally Posted by tbunnell@mac.com View Post
    uhhh call Brad Pit
    I spoke with her dad and he said...
    Angelina who?

Brad's a lucky lad!

Steve R

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.R View Post
    I spoke with her dad and he said...
    Angelina who?

Brad's a lucky lad!

Steve R

Steve,

Due to your life experience, are you able to tell me how to resist to such a nice ... "chassis" ???

As usual, Fabrizio is talking bla bla ...
    Please mate, turn your head on the left and ask her phone number !!!

Phil911

I've just had a chat with Brad, he's finally cottoned on to Angie's plan to build her own UN council and take control of the world, so hes packing it in and going riding. So Angie's and the 6 nippers are up for grabs. John's is a wise man to stay the hell away from there.

Phil, you have ruined my day! In 3 weeks I have to go to the motor show and man the Ducati stand and hopefully watch couple of those do laps. They better be at least as "well tuned" or I'm going to complain to someone about Europe getting all the good parts.

Griff

+ Reply to Thread