+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Barber Vintage Festival

Default Barber Vintage Festival

Is anyone going to the Barber Vintage Festival and Ducstock Oct. 7-10?

I will be there with some friends selling spare parts along with friends (4 spaces). Look for fthe Ducati Banners.

I've heard that John Hackett is coming as are many others.

http://www.ducati.net/component/cont...12-13-16-05-19

http://www.barbervintagefestival.org/

Yeah Baby! It started as the 30th anniversary party for the TT, then Vicki Smith got a hold of it and turned it into Ducstock. There are supposed to be TT's coming from all over the world. It's going to be quite the event. The BOT-F3 races are going to have all the Pantah based racers (TT's, F1's, & specials) racing for bragging rites of the century, a race within a race. Hope something like this will happen for 851's.
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by wgsvintage View Post
    Yeah Baby! It started as the 30th anniversary party for the TT, then Vicki Smith got a hold of it and turned it into Ducstock. There are supposed to be TT's coming from all over the world. It's going to be quite the event. The BOT-F3 races are going to have all the Pantah based racers (TT's, F1's, & specials) racing for bragging rites of the century, a race within a race. Hope something like this will happen for 851's.
    Bill
    Cool! I hope to meet up with you! I shouldn't be hard to find. We will have 4 spaces together, 99% Ducati. I will have two 87' Paso's, (hopefully can sell them) and my 851. there will be at least 5 or 6 other Ducati's in our space as well, SS's, Streetfighter, 888 SPO, etc.

I assume that you will be racing. (I believe Rick told me that he had some forks of yours that he was re-working.) How would I find you?

Hi Marvin,
    Looking forward to meeting you too. Are you going to be in the pits? We're going to try and get a spot on the second row, to the left when facing the track. Robbie's trailer is black with his Peachpit logo on the sides. Bruce could be pitting with us too, unless he has to be with the Ducati trailer. He'll be racing his TT. Robbie's racing my TT (I'm WAY too slow, but I'll be out in the trackday) and his 748/907 in BOT-F3, BOT-F1 and SOT. His number is X45. Rick converted a set of M1R's to cartridges, those are going on the Adamo bike, but that is about as far apart as it can get at the moment. This event is finally getting close, and it's going to be really fun. I'll be looking for you.
    Bill

Bill,
    I hope to get time to cruise the pits! I will look for you. It will also be nice to meet Robbie and Bruce. Rick has told me lots about each of them! I don't know if Rick is going or not, Thomas Patch either?

Robbie doesn't think Thomas is going, but he will be at the Loudon Fishtail trackday Monday, and I'll ask him.
    Bill

Hi Bill-

I hope to see you and Bruce down there-it has been awhile since I last saw Bruce. Is Susie coming down with him? I will be hanging with Marvin and the guys.

Hi Mark,
    Susie is coming, unless she has a grandchild arrive just before leaving, her daughter is due pretty soon now. They are going to be staying with Bill St John, who will be hanging out at the track too. The rest of us are at the Hampton.
    Bill

I talked with Rick tonight. He's coming.

Yep, looking forward to seeing you all there. I will be picking up an old friend at the atl airport and staying at a hotel somewhere.

I really am looking forward to seeing the TT's and F1's out there in formula 3. If robbie and kyle had not banned from riding joyces bike I would be out there too.

I am headed out to barber in the morning to ride my 999 around mr barbers track this weekend.
    Rick Tannenbaum

http://motocd.com

+ Reply to Thread