+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted: ISR calipers

Default Wanted: ISR calipers

I'm looking for a pair of 4 or 6 piston ISR calipers to fit Ducati 40mm spacing forks, or maybe others. I'm also looking for a very small ISR rear caliper for a custom setup. Might consider AP calipers also.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but here are some calipers I have had for a long time.

NOS AP 40mm calipers. Period correct for a 888/851
    NOS Grimeca rear caliper. Same as the Brembo Corse rear.
    NEW 210mm rotor and wheel adapter (fits Marchisini and Marvic)

Quote Originally Posted by MC Leather View Post
    I'm looking for a pair of 4 or 6 piston ISR calipers to fit Ducati 40mm spacing forks, or maybe others. I'm also looking for a very small ISR rear caliper for a custom setup. Might consider AP calipers also.
    I used 6 piston ISR calipers one season on the track- they were brutal at the time- not very progressive under 40 mph. Great on full haul down mode. I was very glad when I found the correct billet Brembo's which were much more progressive at all speeds with better feel. Why ISR's

Speedmade, those are some nice looking brakes, maybe too nice and a bit older style that what i was looking for, but thank you.

MarkT, I've ridden them before, they can be harsh. But I've got some other ISR parts to match.

+ Reply to Thread