+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SPO in Italy on ebay

Default SPO in Italy on ebay

Well I think it's well over priced.
    But it will probaly make a lot of SP0 owners happy if it makes it's asking price.

For that sort of money I'd want a 'Pukka' SP2,3 or 4 with the full Ohlins suspension, a real 110rwbhp motor,alloy subframe and Farne exhaust system and not just a 888 Strada dressed up to look like an SP5, with (almost) all of the looks but none of the go, which's basically what the SP0/SP0 ltd's are.
    Like all of the 851/888's the SPO's are nice bikes, but they ain't a real SP.

Steve R

Default Spo

Hi All,
    I have to concur with Mr R, I had a good Strada 94 look just the same as SPo with its single seat and as good as she was, it took me all over Europe. She and the SPO is not an SP!
    Best of Luck to whome is selling it though, my money would be on genuine sp.
    Cheers
    RWG

I bow to your better knowledge.
    I dont pretend to know the in's and out's of Sp's and SpO's

I am but a lowly Strada owner.....

There is nothing wrong with your strada.

The SP0 is a strada wanabe SP, so save the loot and treat your strada to some goodies when you can.

The SP0 is a bit like the 'Bond girl', Caroline Cossey (pictured below and google to see why) no matter how hard you try there will be no resultant offspring as looks can be deceiving...just like the SP0, this is no go if you want some fizz!

Quote Originally Posted by sp2 boy View Post
    There is nothing wrong with your strada.

The SP0 is a strada wanabe SP, so save the loot and treat your strada to some goodies when you can.

There is one major failing with the Strada ........... in that it gives you major desires for an SP upgrade.

I'm more than happy with the bike but i now lust for the single seat and white plates and so on that the SP5 would give.

Alas money says no.

I suppose i should just be happy to have an 888 at all as all my mates cast envious eye's in my direction as their gsxrfzrcbr 's tumble in value
    Last edited by 2ptjoe; 04-09-2011 at 08:29 AM.

Like a lot of lads on here I started out with a humble Strada, but then good sense went out of the window and tuning/modification's came in the door.

I don't lust after a 'Pukka' SP as I already have a better bike now and I built, developed it myself.

Steve R

+ Reply to Thread