+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MrR. having email problems

Default MrR. having email problems

For those of you who have been trying to PM Mr.R, he's having troubles getting pm's, posting on the Forum so email him directly.

Steve is still having problems with the Forum's PM's, etc. so he has asked me to post his email addy so anyone can contact him directly until the problem is fixed.
    Lilacsplash1@aol.com

God I hope that is Nessie's email address, otherwise, Steve you have some man issues that need to be dealt with asap

Griff

Yes Griff no worries it IS Nessie's e-mail addy...
    I'm still a red blooded male the last time I looked at myself in the mirror.

I'm still having big problems with this site, Nessie's tried almost everything that she and friends who know an awful lot more know.
    Mandy Nessie's lifelong friend now lives in Australia and has a University 1st in IT...
    We don't mix with 'Dimwits' down 'ere!
    The next step is to return my laptop to F11, (factory settings) but the same thing is happening on Nessie's laptop??
    When we e-mailed this site to Mandy it works fine for her.

Steve R

i have some problemes on this forum as well,when i want to look at the last post.

henk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by henk View Post
    i have some problemes on this forum as well,when i want to look at the last post.

henk!!!
    Yes that's also happening to me and it's only on this forum??
    Nessie (Mrs R) thinks it's a problem with this forum, possibly time for some site maintenance??

Steve R
    Last edited by Mr.R; 10-28-2010 at 02:00 PM.

I'm not having any problems with the forum. What have you changed since it last worked, is a good place to start. These things very rarely just happen.

Griff
    Last edited by griff851; 10-28-2010 at 07:37 PM.

Hi Griff,

I wish I knew, but the problem has been getting steadily worse over the last couple of weeks.
    I can't open the thread that this post is in, I had to go to your prophile and find all post by you then open it from there??
    Today I got a PM and it opened for me but the 2 previous ones just come back as this web page can't be found, the same thing happens when I try to open this thread.

Steve R

+ Reply to Thread