+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No fuel pump

Default No fuel pump

Finally finished the build, too find out I have no power too fuel pump. Checked all the connections and tapped on the fuel pump it self, nothing . I tried looking up a wiring diagram to see if it has a pump relay or something, but found nothing. I also checked the four wire plug (black and brown wire) with a multimeter and have no power when /i turn on key. Could it be anything else?

Mark

The fuel pump relay is in the tail near the tail light. two relays back there, have fuses, check them.

I have a new P8 in the box if you need one.

I just tried those relays, and the left one clicks when I switch the run/stop but the right one does nothing. I switch the relays from right to left and the same happens. Still no power to plug. I would like to buy the ECU from you?

Default P8

PM sent. I was going to suggest switching them.

first try to bypass the on/off switch on the right handlebar then the switch on the sidestand
    bye
    Jacknipper

"better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven"

Thanks everybody for all of the advice. I did all the things that everybody said and still nothing. Greenmonster sent me a pic of a spot on the circuit board that melts out the fuel pump but nothing; than I started checking all the connections in the ECU and found out that the chip was in backwards. Switched it around and the bike runs great. I feel real dumb but at least I found it. Thanks again for all of your help.. This site rules..

Mark

+ Reply to Thread