+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 888 Strada for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith888 View Post
    Looks like I mis-heard his email address. Should have been trg.co.uk. Sorry!! He's just rung me again as he didn't get the email from you (no surprise there). Could you ring him on the number I gave as he is keen to try to see the bike tommorow and no longer at work? He cannot contact you directly as he is waiting for the mods to approve his membership.

Keith
    Ah , that figures why it didn't work .
    I've had lots of interest and one guys offered to give a deposit with out looking at it, and to be honest i'd rather people had more / better pics so they agree with my description before taking deposits.

Oh, it's not that i need the money, more a case of it's money sitting there that i could use better maybe. Also i just dont go out on it any more and it's such a shame to not use a bike like this for what i was designed for. To me it's better looking than any of the SP's as the ones i've seen have white frames and look gross in my eyes.... ( runs for cover )

OK, a few other pics for you. Sorry about the delay but ...well i'm just not very quick at doing stuff . Any how.

Please note that the ' mark ' on the frame above is dust that i missed.

There is also a scuff on this photo on the rear of the panel, LHS of the bike where the solo seat cowling has rubbed against it. The rest has red bits of tape over it to stop this happening.
    Other faults ?
    There is a fairing screw missing of the lower panel rhs and one of the wing mirrors moves around too freely as i , ahem , sprayed some wd40 in them . Why i dont know but i took one apart and cleaned it out so it doesn't move on it's own and still have the second to do.
    And that , i think is it.
    More phot's available of different parts by request. Hell i might even take it out of the front room to do them

Still for sale .

Default 888 For Sale

I would be very interested in discussing, viewing your 888. I have also sent you a PM.

+ Reply to Thread