+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This made me chuckle...

Default This made me chuckle...

...Apparantly this bike has a carbon rear hugger. No shit!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2009-DUCATI-DE...item1e5b2c987a

Wow at that price I'll take two of them please.
    I know that maybe his suit is at the cleaners, an old friend just came in from out of town, he had a heart attack....It wasn't his fault!

But why oh why do people buy the best bike on the market and then put it up for sale before even using the paddock stand??
    They obviously live in a different World to me, if I owned that bike it wouldn't be for sale until I died...
    Even if I had to sell my children to keep it.
    I think that Nessie and I might fall out over that point, but so what I can always find another wife.

Steve R

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.R View Post
    I think that Nessie and I might fall out over that point, but so what I can always find another wife.

Steve R
    Having spoken to Nessie,you may find another wife(if your Lucky),But i doubt you would find one as good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Having spoken to Nessie,you may find another wife(if your Lucky),But i doubt you would find one as good!!
    I always say.....it's easier to ask for forgiveness then approval!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper1 View Post
    I always say.....it's easier to ask for forgiveness then approval!
    Absolutely agree there!!

loony888 Guest

rare opportunity he says, meh, dealers are discounting new ones by 15% because they can't afford the floorplan on them and ducati tell them they have to have them.
    besides, it's not a real ducati, real dukes are V twins, hondas are V fours.

paul.

Quote Originally Posted by loony888 View Post
    rare opportunity he says, meh, dealers are discounting new ones by 15% because they can't afford the floorplan on them and ducati tell them they have to have them.
    besides, it's not a real ducati, real dukes are V twins, hondas are V fours.

paul.
    But it has a carbon fiber rear hugger!
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Thanks for that Jasper,
    I'll pass on your kind words, the poor girl could do with cheering up at the moment as it looks likely that her left foot may have to be amputated, we're both going to see the surgeon on the 22nd.
    I'll also pass on your thanks re: the pic's she took of my seat unit for you last night (I've just read your e-mail).
    You're right of course the girl's a complete star/worth her weight in gold...
    Who else would/could put up with me and my serious Ducati habit?

Steve R

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.R View Post
    Thanks for that Jasper,
    I'll pass on your kind words, the poor girl could do with cheering up at the moment as it looks likely that her left foot may have to be amputated, we're both going to see the surgeon on the 22nd.
    I'll also pass on your thanks re: the pic's she took of my seat unit for you last night (I've just read your e-mail).
    You're right of course the girl's a complete star/worth her weight in gold...
    Who else would/could put up with me and my serious Ducati habit?

Steve R
    I truly hope that your doctors visit brings good news for your wife.

Is it possible that she only puts up with you because you have a serious Ducati habit?

+ Reply to Thread