+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Owners and Service manual 851 SP3

Default Owners and Service manual 851 SP3

Does anyone have pictures available of an original owners manual, service manual and other stuff that originally came with the 851 SP3? Regards Michiel

Hello Michiel,

I do have both the owners and service manual, on paper so not in PDF. What is it that you want to know, maybe I can help you out.

Remco

Hi Remco,

I want to buy an SP3 or 4 and one has been offered. Actually a very nice original one that has been delivered originally in Holland and stayed there ever since. For the last 5 years it has been maintained by Desmo point but the guy who is selling it doesn't have the original manuals. This is why I don't know how they look like and what should come with such a bike.

Greetz,
    Michiel

OK, I get it Michiel. And what does Joop (Desmopoint) has to say about it? He knows his stuff. Is it his SP4 you're after or an SP3 he has in maintenance?
    What came with my SP3 was the manual, both keys and a lot of maintenance records, but no certificate or plaque or something that you'd get with later R-models. Do you know what the special bits are on the SP's and how you can tell it's original, besides the frame- and engine number? If you have any questions you may give me a call, the number is on my website.

Remco

+ Reply to Thread