+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lucky Lucky B*st*rd

Default Lucky Lucky B*st*rd

Great article in this months Visor Down (formly TWO) mag about a very lucky guy - Jack Gratton who has a what must be the ultimate collection of SP Ducati's outside the factory.

Includes sp2,3,4,5, 996 foggy, 996 sps, 998r, 999r, 1098r, 1198r and d16rr !! Thats what a call a garage!

Write up includes some very nice pics and info on the bikes (although some incorrect -only 12 sp4s and 200 sp3 made??). I will scan it and post it up after the weekend if somebody doesn't do so beforehand.

Only ones he seems to be missing are a Tricolore Kit, sp1 and a sp4s - could he be a member of the forum !?

Jonathan
    Last edited by jr60; 09-25-2009 at 12:49 PM.

What no 996R? :-)

I guess my 888, 996, 749s, 1098s doesnt compare!

Scanned the article, however have since found out as I thought that the guy in question (Jack) is indeed a user of the forum (rem a post about a zero mile sp3 from Italy which is also mentioned in the piece - how many of them could be about!).

According to the article he is also something to do with the magazine (part owner?) and do not want to get the forum into trouble re copyright etc so will not post it up. Shame as it's a good read, UK users can of course buy the mag - Nov issue!

Perhaps the man himself will come on and comment.

Jonathan

+ Reply to Thread