+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale or Exchange

Default For Sale or Exchange

Attachment 152I am about to put my 750 Sport up for sale but thought I would see if there is any interest here first.

She was an impulse purchase and what i really wanted as a Ducati single!

I can send more information, pictures, history or whatever but here is a brief overview for now:
    1988 750 Sport
    21,000 kms
    New belts, service, MOT and Tax
    She runs very well and has no apparent problems, everything is very tight + surprisingly swift and nimble and a real head turner
    Comes with good history, original workshop manual, original sales literature and a tank full of fuel
    The downside
    The original blue sections have been ovelaid with green vinyl about 10 years ago. This is nicely done and is on top of the original paint and can be peeled off again if you don't like it, I like red/white/green myself. The wheels have been coated to match, with invoice and a nice job.
    Termi cans sound great but are not that great but I can supply a pair of original silencers if you want her as she came from the factory.
    Would rather make an exchange with a single, saves me the trouble of finding one or trying to work out what is a fair price to pay for a 750 Sport as you don't see them around anymore.

Drop me a line if you want to meet her

Be Seen - Red White and Green
    Last edited by guy851; 08-25-2007 at 06:01 AM. Reason: picture

+ Reply to Thread