+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Vacation in Ireland/France-Things to do?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lacey, WA
    Posts
    190

    Default Vacation in Ireland/France-Things to do?

    Getting out of Afghanistan in 10 days enroute to Ireland for 10 days then on to France for two weeks.
    Any good Ducati-related events I can look for? Getting to Dublin on the 27th and have until August 6th before I meet the family in Paris. 4 days of that will be drinking Jameson's on a boat on the Shannon but no other plans than that.
    Looking forward to seeing a couple of nice bikes in the Sedan area.

    Seriously considering the race in Brno in the Czech Republic later but I've only seen on old Ducati leaning against a qalat wall for the last five months so I'm going through withdrawals.
    Thanks for any input.
    John
    John

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by molamphy View Post
    Getting out of Afghanistan in 10 days enroute to Ireland for 10 days then on to France for two weeks.
    Any good Ducati-related events I can look for? Getting to Dublin on the 27th and have until August 6th before I meet the family in Paris. 4 days of that will be drinking Jameson's on a boat on the Shannon but no other plans than that.
    Looking forward to seeing a couple of nice bikes in the Sedan area.

    Seriously considering the race in Brno in the Czech Republic later but I've only seen on old Ducati leaning against a qalat wall for the last five months so I'm going through withdrawals.
    Thanks for any input.
    John

    ---> I suppose John wish to see them together after is Afgha. tour ...
    You' re welcome my friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Phil911

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,634

    Default

    That is the first time I have seen a man with a nice pair.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lacey, WA
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil911 View Post
    ---> I suppose John wish to see them together after is Afgha. tour ...
    You' re welcome my friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Phil911
    Seeing those beauties up close is definitely on my 'things to do' list while in the Ardennes. Thanks Philippe. You've added to my Ducati-withdrawal issues.
    John
    John

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sp2 boy View Post
    That is the first time I have seen a man with a nice pair.
    ---> A pair ?????????????
    I suppose you don't know that I've got ... 3 !!!!!

    Here's why Madam loves me so hard !!!!

    Phil911

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,634

    Default

    Phil911, it is an English expression referring to ladies assets, as in 'she has a lovely pair'.

    All you are displaying is your lovely pair, though Fiona's pair in burtsp5's picture takes some beating.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sp2 boy View Post
    Phil911, it is an English expression referring to ladies assets, as in 'she has a lovely pair'.

    All you are displaying is your lovely pair, though Fiona's pair in burtsp5's picture takes some beating.
    ---> Keep in mind I'm French !!!
    I have a reputation to defend !!!!

    Phil911

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts