+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ducati 851 Tricolore (partial kit)

Default Ducati 851 Tricolore (partial kit)

Ebay UK

Ducati 851 Tricolore 4,750.00 ($9,609.01) 0 bids , reserve not met , 7 days to go

Ducati 851 Tri Colour, Ive finally come to the conclusion that its time to let my bike collection go due to not having the time to use them. I have owned the Tri Colour for aprox 5 years now, It is in imaculate condition and as recently been serviced inc belts by MotoDesign York, Without checking it as 8 Months MOTC, 200 KIT Tricolours were made together with 200 TriColour Stradas, This is a Road TriColour with most of the KIT add ons including the Conti Silencers, Marvic Mag Wheels etc, Its a fast one!!!! It had no problems staying wit my sons Honda SP1, Raw Power and loud!!! Origanal screen will come with the bike together with the 1st refusal (Not included in the auction price) on rare spares such as Conti Silencers, Nose fairing and side panals (Genuine Tri-Colour)

Default nice bike

Horrid screen,
    This was on ebay last year but I guess it did not make reserve..
    Such good looking bikes....soooo pretty, and those pipes as well

Numbers of true Tricolore Strada's and kits and so low, lets hope somebody buys her for the road not the living room.

Who cares if she is an upspec Strada, the motor in these bikes are still very hi specification and special and yes they are quick, tweek the dated suspension and you will have a gem.

Check the numbers and dates, buy her, call me and come for a ride!

Be Seen - Red White and Green

If I recall correctly it was on Ebay two or three times last year so I hate to think what the reserve is Though as you say that screen doesn't help bet it would sell in a breathe if he put the clear screen on

The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale.
    No idea if or what it sold for unfortunately .
    Last edited by Paul851; 08-04-2007 at 02:18 PM.

+ Reply to Thread