+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: '90 Corse for the street is finished

Thanks for the kind words all---

Looking back at all those years of passion, I am somewhat amazed that I was blessed with the skill set and a good-paying job- let alone a saint of a wife- to have been able to restore and enjoy all of the machines I have been drawn to.

It is funny- after all those years of having chemicals of all kinds on my hands, let alone the ones I breathed in, including all the grinding and welding I performed using fiberglass-based grinding disks without protection, I was sure I would have some form of cancer at my age. I always wondered if I would think that it had been worth the tradeoff if the worst happened-- Looking back at my old photos --I would say that it has been.

itís a zen thing. Everything in life is worth it as itís all part of the journey. When you close your eyes for the last time, and the reminiscences of your consciousness though begins to fade, you should be able to ask, was it worth it? F*** Yes. I had a shit load of fun. God damn my bike/bikes went like stink! Darkness.

This existential commercial brought to you by the makers of Covid 19. Building better viruses for your future.
    Griff
    To infinity and.......

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by griff851 View Post
    itís a zen thing. Everything in life is worth it as itís all part of the journey. When you close your eyes for the last time, and the reminiscences of your consciousness though begins to fade, you should be able to ask, was it worth it? F*** Yes. I had a shit load of fun. God damn my bike/bikes went like stink! Darkness.

This existential commercial brought to you by the makers of Covid 19. Building better viruses for your future.

Good synopsis Griff.

+ Reply to Thread