+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quadlock for the 888

Default Quadlock for the 888

Looking at the Quadlock so I can ride and use for navigation/communication (also looking to ride with the Sena 10c EVO to record the journey as well as keep wifey happy that I can record the idiots on the road). The version I would like to use makes use of the Fork Stem nut with a hole in it, however the hole needs to be at least 12.7mm wide and the standard one is fractionally over 9mm. Anyone know if there is there a replacement fork stem nut with a wider hole, otherwise I will look to buy one and get it machined/drilled.

Chris
    Torque is NOT cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgland View Post
    Looking at the Quadlock so I can ride and use for navigation/communication (also looking to ride with the Sena 10c EVO to record the journey as well as keep wifey happy that I can record the idiots on the road). The version I would like to use makes use of the Fork Stem nut with a hole in it, however the hole needs to be at least 12.7mm wide and the standard one is fractionally over 9mm. Anyone know if there is there a replacement fork stem nut with a wider hole, otherwise I will look to buy one and get it machined/drilled.

Chris
    So I got a spare stem nut and drilled it out. Some of you may not like what I have done, but now able to use phone as SatNav. Old school meets new school.
    Attached Images
    Torque is NOT cheap!

Nice!

How on earth do you keep your top yoke so clean/untarnished? Mine looks like half oxidized crap. Is it anodized?

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by PTwo View Post
    Nice!

How on earth do you keep your top yoke so clean/untarnished? Mine looks like half oxidized crap. Is it anodized?

Peter
    I had it painted at the same time as the bodywork. Yes it is originally anodised, but I felt a bit of paint would be better.

Chris
    Torque is NOT cheap!

+ Reply to Thread