+ Reply to Thread

Thread: After fitting rear height adjusters(result)

Default After fitting rear height adjusters(result)

Just thought ide mention my thoughts after fitting the rear height adjusters,

Done around 100miles today out round John O Groats etc

Ive not touched the front or rear suspension other than fitting the height adjuster spacers to the rear suspension and the difference is amazing, The bike feels great on the corners, Turns in a load quicker/ holds its line just perfect, Not finding any issues with stability at all, Its just what I was hoping for, Didn't really like the way it turned before,

Just wish I had a few more ponies Cant resist taken a photo

Wow everything is so green.............where we are after 3 months of no rain its all dead and yellow. Looks nice.

Quote Originally Posted by dudlington View Post
    Wow everything is so green.............where we are after 3 months of no rain its all dead and yellow. Looks nice.
    Hardly any rain for last 3 month here ether, Just the odd showers, That photos just a few miles from John O Groats,
    Not often ive had the liners out my jackets but its been a good few month since taken them out, Lovely weather, Hope it keeps up

Quote Originally Posted by Jack888 View Post
    Hardly any rain for last 3 month here ether, Just the odd showers, That photos just a few miles from John O Groats,
    Not often ive had the liners out my jackets but its been a good few month since taken them out, Lovely weather, Hope it keeps up
    I was very nearly up your way at the weekend with my SP - unfortunately, it cut out in Perth with an apparent charging system problem, so I had to abandon it at the KTM dealer there and popped back home to collect another.

I was surprised at how little traffic there was too. Very odd - it's not often these days that you see good weather *and* low traffic in the highlands...

Mike

+ Reply to Thread