+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Rear sus hoop height adjusters

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Do you have a link to the ebay ad please?

    Henk!!!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cornwall S.W. England
    Posts
    5,053

    Default

    I bought some stainless steel hoop ends then drilled out/fitted Helicoil's to the hoop ends and then fitted them.
    Now I can use them on either the standard Strada hoop or the SP hoop.
    It was a very simple job to carry out.

    Steve R

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Scottish Highlands
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by henk View Post
    Do you have a link to the ebay ad please?

    Henk!!!
    Hey Henk,

    He only put an ebay link for one set which i bought, Ive mailed him to say you may be after a pair,

    See the link from the ones i bought

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-re...53.m2749.l2649

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack888 View Post
    Hey Henk,

    He only put an ebay link for one set which i bought, Ive mailed him to say you may be after a pair,

    See the link from the ones i bought

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-re...53.m2749.l2649
    Just what i was looking for... is he willing to make specials ? i.e male end for SP hub ?

    If not, ill make myself :-)

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Ok,thanks.

    Henk!!!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Scottish Highlands
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Just out of interest is the male end on the sp's different?? Is that the only difference to strada and if so is it just the thread thats a different size/ pitch??

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack888 View Post
    Just out of interest is the male end on the sp's different?? Is that the only difference to strada and if so is it just the thread thats a different size/ pitch??
    Yes Rod End pitch is different for the Race / SP hub.. Hence an adapter would make plenty available rodends fit the sp hub...

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Scottish Highlands
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Just a heads up if anyones looking, There now listed on ebay

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-re...sid=m570.l1313

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-18-2018, 05:28 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-24-2015, 05:22 AM
  3. Sus hoop pivot bolt
    By jr60 in forum Technical Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 06:31 AM
  4. Rose joints..rear hoop???
    By colin916 in forum Technical Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 02:28 PM
  5. Wanted - rear height adjuster
    By ripper996 in forum For Sale
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 01:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts