+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Engine Casings

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brad black View Post
    i have a used set of 2002 s4 cases with the squirters on each side.
    S4 2002 cases are : 22520771A (NEW still available) Hurry up before they sell out :-)
    Last edited by stiglarsenDK; 03-30-2018 at 03:34 PM.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Augustinusga, the netherlands
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Can anyone tell me what year my S4 cases are? Ther are supposed to be 2002 cases.
    They are numbered RB81002479. Bought them of ebay, sourced in the US.
    Last edited by jakepeewee; 04-28-2018 at 06:59 AM.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jakepeewee View Post
    Can anyone tell me what year my S4 cases are? Ther are supposed to be 2002 cases.
    They are numbered RB81002479. Bought them of ebay, sourced in the US.
    Please upload some good fotos incl all markings , ill compare with my cases...

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Augustinusga, the netherlands
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stiglarsenDK View Post
    Please upload some good fotos incl all markings , ill compare with my cases...
    I hope these are good enough to be able to recognize the MY.

    Regards,
    Jacco
    Attached Images

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jakepeewee View Post
    I hope these are good enough to be able to recognize the MY.

    Regards,
    Jacco
    Hi Jacco

    Do you have the oil drillings on both vertical and horisontal ?

    If yes, they are 01 or later...

    Just took a look at my 00 and 01 cases... no major differences .. but check drillings as a start

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Augustinusga, the netherlands
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stiglarsenDK View Post
    Hi Jacco

    Do you have the oil drillings on both vertical and horisontal ?

    If yes, they are 01 or later...

    Just took a look at my 00 and 01 cases... no major differences .. but check drillings as a start
    You gotta help me a little more here. What exactly am I looking for? Where do I find those drillings? I read about those drillings before but didn't understand where to look.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    548

    Default 2001 cases

    Here you go...

    this is a 2001 set... these drillings are done for both cylinders

    yours ?
    Attached Images

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Augustinusga, the netherlands
    Posts
    117

    Default

    I just see a drilling in the horizontal cilinder, not in the vertical one. So before 2001?

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jakepeewee View Post
    I just see a drilling in the horizontal cilinder, not in the vertical one. So before 2001?
    Yes, belive they are .. ;-(

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. ST4 casings for 851 92 internals..
    By stiglarsenDK in forum Technical Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2015, 04:44 AM
  2. WTB 888R Engine casings
    By Ducal in forum Wanted
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-02-2015, 06:34 PM
  3. New casings for 888 strada : 22730012a
    By stiglarsenDK in forum Technical Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-25-2014, 05:16 PM
  4. 888 Cracked Engine Cases - Rear Engine mount ??
    By jr60 in forum Technical Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 07:23 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 11:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts