+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Starter System Cables

Quote Originally Posted by RWG View Post
    Question please, Would their be a difference with a kit suitable for my bike Sp4?
    Cheers
    In an email response from Stu earlier today he said and I quote 'I would expect it will fit all 851 / 888 models so will supply with a view of correcting for free if there are issues associated with fitment if the bikes are standard - i.e. If they haven't had a battery with opposite poles fitted which I have encountered before! '. I hope that helps.

Default Starter cables

Just received my new 888 exact start cables and fitted them today, Really is a quality kit compared to the original, 100% Hassle free to fit, Starting is on the button now, cranking is so much faster, That much better its actually hard to believe, couple photos, The one photo will show you the difference in an original cable over the exact start one
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewS View Post
    Do the cables make much difference to the way your SP2 starts? I have a set on my 1198S and they are well worthwhile, but I've never had any issues with my SP3 turning over on the OEM leads. Quite agree with your comments about Stu - excellent service and a good product (no connection, just a satisfied customer).
    Think thanks is in order for getting this kicked of and assisting Stu to get these fabricated for were 851/888's, Just fitted them to my 888

Quote Originally Posted by Jack888 View Post
    Just received my new 888 exact start cables and fitted them today, Really is a quality kit compared to the original, 100% Hassle free to fit, Starting is on the button now, cranking is so much faster, That much better its actually hard to believe, couple photos, The one photo will show you the difference in an original cable over the exact start one
    When measuring the cables for the kit for my SP2 I measured it on the bike so that may account for the extra length. I may have also rounded up slightly in order to ensure that new cable didn't end up being short which may account for it being a bit longer than the original cable (assuming the earth cable terminates at the same place on SP4 as on SP2)

+ Reply to Thread